Exspans Systems Inc Logo home

Forum

Author   Comment   Page 6 of 6     «   Prev   3   4   5   6
automan

Reply with quote  #76 
Grazillda, this is an Alpha version only with the I/O support at Stage 2 of the message handler. I believe that you use Stage 0. This is a special at the moment and only released to rakesh because he has a specific need. It will be put into all of the processors in the near future, but will need extensive testing before being release in a Beta. There is a good chance that it will be enhanced before that time, depending on raskesh's experience using it and there is a good chance that other file handling commands based on suggestions made by other users will also be a part of it. Knowing what I about your environment, I am pretty sure your management will not accept Beta code. If you write to us and request a Beta copy when it is ready, we will ask you to sign our standard disclaimer an issue it to you for use in your sandbox environment only.
Grazillda

Reply with quote  #77 
Yes we do run Stage 0, but when the Beta is ready we would like to try it in our sandbox for a few months until it is on general release, by which time we will have developed a logging mechanism.
rakesh

Reply with quote  #78 
Hi,

Is there any possibility for providing me access to use the feature of "trapping messages in other JES DDs"?

it will be helpful to capture abends and storage violations in CICS and few specific messages in user jobs.

Not a must thing for me but good to have kind.

Thank you
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!